JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Greatest Hits

I don't know if i'm the only who didn't know this but i was having a look around and realised there are 2 versions of JJ+FP greatest hits (not including the Japanese import), they look the same but have too different track-listings:

My one!

The Other One

just wondering which version you guys had! :dunno:

There are different trax on different versions. I think the US one is the best version (except 4 the fact that it dosen't have "Don't Fight The Feeling." The main differences are that the import (non-US) versions feature singles and remixes not included on our version (Can't Wait To Be With You, I Wanna Rock, The Things U Do). And Japan's version has "Don't Fight The Feeling" as a bonus track where u can't find anywhere else.

• Admin

jivemaster from this forum is actually living in japan doin teachin at the moment maybe he could hook u up..he was the 1 who told me about family christmas.. i wonder if he knows about that track "supafly man" which was supposed to be on a rare japanese single circa 1997