JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lovely Daze

Guest Big willie

Guest Big willie

is there a video clip for lovely daze?

'Cause my friend says there is.. He says it's like somebody walking on the street and dances and the dominent colour is brown..

Thanks.

• Admin

yes there is!! but jazzy jeff and fresh prince arent in it.. it was done in 1998..and its basically two people walking around with a stereo playing lovely daze..they also go to a park and play soccer..ive seen abt 30 seconds of it..its pretty crappy!! jive did it so people would hear the song on music video channels..it actually got into the top 40 in the UK singles chart..pretty good for an unreleased track released 7 years after it was made

It's funny 2 me that Jive even bothered 2 make a video 4 it. What even funnier is that they know the US will think it's so crappy that they didn't even try 2 air it here...but thought it waz good enuff 2 show overseas. :hilarious:

If they were serious about promoting it, they could have used old video footage 2 make a video for the "Megamix" or the SoulPower '98 remix of "Summertime." That way they'd also have something new for the Greatest Hits Videos release.

I own a promo VHS of the video. My sister managed to get it from this warehouse that had tons of old promo stuff from Music to Videos. Everythings sold cheap cos its not in high demand. I wish i had the chance to go but my sis did well in knowing i liked JJFP.

The vid is pretty lame, and to be honest looks like it was probably filmed in England anyway. The only reference to JJFP is at the ned when the guy walks past some wll posters with the pic from the from of Greatest Hits.