JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What is your fav album

I have always liked Will Smith (because of Fresh Prince of bel air and his movies). I am just starting to buy his albums. What is fav album (Solo Will Smith or Dj Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince). I'd like to see what album you think I need to buy of his. I have Big Willie Style and a broken Willenium cd.KG4MVP

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper and Code Red is regarded by most of the ppl as the greatest JJFP cds so maybe you should start you JJFP career with those two...

When it comes to Wills solo stuff I gotta say you are a little bit lost. Buy a new version of Willenium and his new CD Lost & Found and you can be regarded as found!

Edited by Lerkot

I was going to order these albums

1. Willenium

2. Lost and Found

3. Born to Reign

4. He’s the DJ I’m the Rapper

5. Greatest hits

But i wanted to check and see what everyone else thinks

KG4MVP

I was going to order these albums

1. Willenium

2. Lost and Found

3. Born to Reign

4. He’s the DJ I’m the Rapper

5. Greatest hits

But i wanted to check and see what everyone else thinks

KG4MVP

Well, a tip is to change Born To Reign with Code Red because the quality difference is.. big. Or why not ordering both :)

Yea i'll consider that. In code red is there any of the same songs in that album as Greatest Hits. Just wondering. Funny thing you suggest Code Red. My older sisters used to listen to JJFP when they were in their teens(they are in their 20's now).And when i was looking through my cd holder i see Code Red album (before i started listening to will smith). I opened it up and it was empty. I was like dang. That might have had me listening to JJFP a while ago. But i ended starting to listen to Will Smith and JJFP when my cousin (best friend) gave me the broken (cracked but works through song #6), and Big Willie style. Now I am hooked.

A better version of the Code Red-version of Twinkle Twinkle (Im Not A Star) is on some of the Greatest Hits albums, tho not all because there are two different JJFP Greatest Hits (three with the japanese one including Dont Fight The Feeling).

I Wanna Rock is on both Code Red and all the JJFP greatest hits albums and so is Im Looking For The One (To Be With Me). I Wanna Rock is a bit shorter on the greatest hit album and Im Looking For The One is a little bit different (better) than on Code Red...

Boom! Shake The Room is also on both Code Red and on the Greatest Hits album, just like I Cant Wait To Be With You, both this songs are all the same on both Code Red and Greatest Hits.

With other words

Boom! Shake The Room

Cant Wait To Be With You

I Wanna Rock

Twinkle Twinkle (Im Not A Star)

Im Looking For The One (to be with me)

By the way is it the JJFP Greatest Hits or the Will Smith Greatest Hits you are going to order?

The Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince Greatest Hits Album. I probably going to try and collect all of his albums (or most because there are alot).KG4MVP

Yea i got Big Willie Style. But Track #4(Candy) gets messed up (no biggie cause that aint a great song if ya naawat i mean). I just love "So Fresh" and "Pump me Up" from Willenium. Those songs are hoppin (they are 1 of the main reasons why i am buying willenium). Are there alot of songs like those? KG4MVP

The JJFP albums are really hip-hop, like "Pump Me Up" and Will's solo albums are like R&B and pop-rap. "Lost & Found" is more like rap than all his others and that is a really great album! I highly recommend getting that one, along with "Code Red" cuz that's a classic album. I'm trying to get all the JJFP albums right now. I like using eBay cuz they have good quality CDs for good prices, so take a look there! Good luck!! :kool:

• Admin

every will smith fan should own "code red" its the album that sounds the best in 2005.. the old school albums are dope but they are old school and you may not be diggin that..but code red sounds fresh even though its 12 years old and its pretty much a flawless album :werd: