JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

You Saw My Blinker

Yeah, if it were true, i'm sure it would have been in the news and a law suit would have popped up after the song came out probably.

Fresh Prince is known 4 his storytelling (just like Slick Rick) and this waz his early 90's, suddly sarcastic attack at hardcord rap, FP style. Think about how rediculous the story is...if u take it seriously, u miss the comedy in it...another thing FP is known 4.

Guest Prince
[quote=Wild Child,Jul 9 2004, 12:04 AM]I really hope not..giving the judge a finger doesnt sound like wut Will would do.

peace[/quote]
WildChild man, it was fictional.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 8 2004, 08:42 PM]Yeah, if it were true, i'm sure it would have been in the news and a law suit would have popped up after the song came out probably.

Fresh Prince is known 4 his storytelling (just like Slick Rick) and this waz his early 90's, suddly sarcastic attack at hardcord rap, FP style. Think about how rediculous the story is...if u take it seriously, u miss the comedy in it...another thing FP is known 4.[/quote]
REALLY?????????????????
And I though "I think I could bit mike tyson" is absed on true story...
ROTF :roll:

U know what's even funnier...FP performed it live on MTV during the Super Bowl Special in 1992!!! I had it on tape by my parents taped over it. I'll never get 2 see that performance again. :violin:

They actually released the song as a promo but i doubt it got 2 much play. There's and edited version of the song where they play the b-word backwards so u can't understand it...and 4 some reason they cut the verses up. I have the vinyl promo and if i remember correctly, there's a yellow sticker, Homebase style that talks about the song getting played in all kindsa cities...ha ha.

Guest Prince
[quote=Wild Child,Jul 9 2004, 02:34 PM]So, when Will cursed he became alot more populer????? :dunno:[/quote]
No man, Will wrote a fictional, hilarious story that made fun of hardcore rap. That's all, he didn't do it for "popularity".