JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ROLL BOUNCE

The movie Roll Bounce came out in 2005. I wanted 2 see it but never did. It's a movie that takes place in the late 70's and follows a group of young guys who live for roller skating. I don't really wanna dip in2 the story much, but there's a lil' bit of everything in it...comedy, a love story, family issues, some emotional stuff and drama. The entire movie is loaded with classic 70's music and even if u didn't grow up in the 70's in America, i think most people will love this movie. Bow Wow is actually the lead character and i know that will turn some people off 2 the idea of seeing. But trust me, the movie is great. And Bow Wow actually has acting skillz. See it 2 believe it. Nick Cannon also has a smaller funny part (check the deleted scenes for alot more of him). Charlie Murphy and Mike Epps also have hilarious cameos at garbage men. Oh and Megan Good is in it. And anything that Megan Good is in is worth getting just cuz she may be the most gorgous female EVER.

While i wanted 2 see the movie in theaters and didn't get 2, i bought it cuz Wal-Mart had a DVD+Soundtrack deal at a crazy price...and knowing how good the music waz, i had 2 get it. That waz months ago and i just now saw it. I just gotta put it out there...SEE THIS MOVIE!!!