JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

All of Us Cancelled

it def. wasn't what it used to be (kinda funny at best) you can tell Will and Jada aren't as involved as they were at first. I think it was dumb the way the writers changed the storyline and I mainly only watched when the Smiths were on or they had a guest star. Anyway they've got other shows in the works so I'm sure they're not too worried about it, people seemed to know it was on it's last legs.

The only thing I don't like is that the show is not given a chance to come to some sort of conclusion. I hate when TV execs cancel shows without giving the people some form of finality.

I thought the show suffered a lot over the last 2 seasons but I watched it. I think the writers had real difficulty deciding whether or not they wanted Robert & Neesee to get back together and it showed. The whole sperm donor thing was wacky and overall the show just got a little too corny.

I wasn't even sure the show waz still airing. My life has been 2 busy and/or crazy 2 commit 2 any TV shows that aren't regularly aired on cable channels. Since i had no idea what evening and time it aired, i just planned on buying it on DVD whenever it comes out.

The only thing I don't like is that the show is not given a chance to come to some sort of conclusion. I hate when TV execs cancel shows without giving the people some form of finality.

I thought the show suffered a lot over the last 2 seasons but I watched it. I think the writers had real difficulty deciding whether or not they wanted Robert & Neesee to get back together and it showed. The whole sperm donor thing was wacky and overall the show just got a little too corny.

Exactly! They did the same thing with Moesha! Miles was just kidnapped and they ended it just like that with no conclusion!

I only watched a handful of episodes of All Of Us. Never really got into it.

I never really got into the show. there were a lot better sitcoms out there at the same time. That 70's Show, My Wife & Kids. They had some originality. All of Us was ok it just wasn't trying anything new.

Half the time, the shows that just get cancelled like this actually have unaired episodes (just not usually the final one). Which is cool now that shows get released on DVD, cuz the fans actually get 2 watch them now.

aw thats sad, i did like watching it altho most of the time they aired it when i was in work, i saw a lot of the first 2 series, but i got lost after Tia said she was pregnant, then she dissapeared and i never found out what happened, then neesee was living with Robert, i had no clue what was going on to be honest, i missed too many important episodes out.