JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PUFFY NEWS - USHER NEWS

JumpinJack AJ

Diddy Changes His Name ... Again

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 11:35AM by Tracey Ford

Filed under: Hip-Hop, The BoomBox, Hip-Hop News

Diddy, whose real name is Sean Combs, is changing his moniker, yet again. The mogul, formerly known as Puff Daddy then P. Diddy, and then just plain ol' Diddy, is now going by the name Sean John -- which is the the mogul's first and middle names, and the name of the entrepreneur's successful clothing line.

Combs better hope his latest name change doesn't cause any confusion. The mogul took on some new ventures last year, including a multi-year, 50/50 profit deal with Ciroc vodka. Combs also released a fragrance dubbed 'Unforgivable.'

"I have always evolved and taken a different name each time. Right now I want to be 'Sean John' because that's where I am right now," Combs said in a statement.

------------------------------------------------

Usher's Father Dies in Atlanta

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 12:00PM by Tracey Ford

Filed under: The BoomBox, R and B News

R&B singer Usher's father, Usher Raymond III, died in an Atlanta hospital on Friday. The cause of death is currently unknown.

Reports claim that the singer was by his father's bedside before his death. Funeral arrangements have been made and will take place later this week in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Usher and his wife, Tameka, recently celebrated the birth of their first child together on November 26.

--------------------------------

My prayers go out 2 Usher. He's had a kinda rough 2007. And doesn't Puffy realize that when u do something a certain amount of times, nobody cares. Does he expect Press Play 2 sell a million copies in the next week cuz of this?!

LoL, I still call him puff daddy. If its cool for people to be changing their names that often, I want to be called from now on: "Reality". Of course, in the reality, its just not gonna happen.