JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hancock Premiere in London

Ale

• Admin

Will said this at a recent press conference: "We're going to go out big in July," Smith, who gained fame as the "Fresh Prince" with Townes, told reporters in a news conference in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Nov. 30. "We are figuring out some places around the world to do some big shows. It's about to be that circle back to the golden age of hip-hop. There is starting to be a little resurgence, so yeah, we are planning some things. ... It will probably go out with Hancock and do performances with premieres around the world."

He said this in London: MTV News’ Rickie sat down for a chat with the big man before the London premiere of ‘I Am Legend’, he revealed that he hasn’t given up on music:

“I’ll probably just tour with the old material, but I’ll definitely have a concert here in June as that’s when my next film (Hancock) is coming out so I’ll connect the tour to the premieres”

So what the hell happened???? More music disappointment for Will... *sigh*

Will praises Hancock premiere fans

Thousands of fans screamed for Will Smith as he went on a walkabout at the premiere of his new film Hancock.

A red carpet made its way through the middle of London's Leicester Square for the huge spectacle as dancers performed on stages in front of a giant screen with music blasting out.

Fans clambered for autographs from the star, who wore a black suit at the Gala Premiere. Smith took pictures on fans' cameras of himself posing with them. He was joined by co-stars Charlize Theron and Jason Bateman.

Smith plays the title character, a bungling super-hero who manages to do jaw-dropping damage during his well-intentioned bids to save lives.

Smith, who took to one of the stages to address fans directly, said: "You guys always take really good care of me... this is a beautiful thing."

He said of his character: "Hancock is a bit of a drinker and he's kind of an alcoholic super-hero... we worked really hard and concentrated on this film to try and create something that was different."

Asked about his golf handicap, Smith said: "I'm probably a 14 right now." Theron added: "I'm a seven. Also I'm an actor which means I lie."

Asked if he liked playing nice guys, Bateman said he did "Because I'm kind of an 'a-holes' ."

In the film, Hancock is not the type of person to care about other people's opinions until he saves the life of PR executive Ray Embrey (Bateman). He begins to realise he may have a vulnerable side after all, but facing that could be his biggest challenge yet.

But Ray's wife, played by Theron, insists that he is a lost cause.

Source:

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hN...Rmt1LSvfFBqpVew

I'm seriously beginning to wonder what goes through Will's head when he travels with his female co-stars. Him chewing on Charlize on the red carpet isn't cute, especially when he gets mad about people asking if he has an open marriage. I can't wait for the Cali premiere, because I seriously doubt he'll be doing the same thing, with his wife standing a few feet away.

she's not married but she's got a man, been with him for a while. Stuart Townsend.

I'm not saying it's a huge deal or anything, probably just Will playing around but idk why you'd do that when there's already rumors swirling about your marriage, and it's not like he's kissing her on her cheek or something. I'm sure i'm making a big deal out of nothing but I just find that kinda disrespectful to their spouses, could you imagine if that was Jada? people would be ready to divorce them. Supposedly he's cutting short the junkets for this film so he can be at Willow's NY premiere for Kit, on the 19th. so maybe he's saving any performing for Mandela's birthday.

she's not married but she's got a man, been with him for a while. Stuart Townsend.

I'm not saying it's a huge deal or anything, probably just Will playing around but idk why you'd do that when there's already rumors swirling about your marriage, and it's not like he's kissing her on her cheek or something. I'm sure i'm making a big deal out of nothing but I just find that kinda disrespectful to their spouses, could you imagine if that was Jada? people would be ready to divorce them. Supposedly he's cutting short the junkets for this film so he can be at Willow's NY premiere for Kit, on the 19th. so maybe he's saving any performing for Mandela's birthday.

Will kissed Eva Mendez during the Hitch Premiere. I don't think he is worried about those rumors, and I don't think Jada is worried about it either. They shouldn't. It's just the way Will is, and I honestly think there's nothing wrong with it.

Fancy a bite? Will Smith takes a chunk out of Charlize's neck

bitetr8.jpg

bitebe6.jpg

bitekr4.jpg

The South African beauty - who showed off her legs in a sultry black dress with a slit up the side at the event - has previously spoken of her affection for the father-of-three, admitting that she loves working with him and even gets star struck when she's in his presence.

"I would make a film about a tape recorder with Will Smith! I love working with him, he's an incredible actor." She said.

Source

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...k.html?ITO=1490

Not a big deal, not a big deal... :lolsign:

Edited by Ale

Supposedly he's cutting short the junkets for this film so he can be at Willow's NY premiere for Kit, on the 19th. so maybe he's saving any performing for Mandela's birthday.

Yep. When he did the interview for Spain he said one line in spanish an then said that was going to be his only spanish 'coz he didn't have time nad he had to hurry. So maybe that's why he can't perform at premieres. I'm stiil hoping a performance for Mandela's b-day.

Will kissed Eva Mendez during the Hitch Premiere. I don't think he is worried about those rumors, and I don't think Jada is worried about it either. They shouldn't. It's just the way Will is, and I honestly think there's nothing wrong with it.

well that's obvious.

so the tour is def. out, if he doesn't perform at Mandela's birthday celebration in London, i'm not logging into the forum that day, it's gonna be ugly.

• Admin

well that's obvious.

so the tour is def. out, if he doesn't perform at Mandela's birthday celebration in London, i'm not logging into the forum that day, it's gonna be ugly.

haha I dont think he will perform either