JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Downey Jr. Dissed The Dark Knight.

VIsqo

Its a good way to restablish the feud between them two, and to get better and better movies from them both companies, thats not jelaousy, it must have been planned.. And even if it wasnt, and even when I think that the movie was great, people are entitled to have their opinions on things and that makes the world as fun as it is. Nicely done Downey!

Edited by VIsqo

Its a good way to restablish the feud between them two, and to get better and better movies from them both companies, thats not jelaousy, it must have been planned.. And even if it wasnt, and even when I think that the movie was great, people are entitled to have their opinions on things and that makes the world as fun as it is. Nicely done Downey!

If that's his opinion, cool then. I think he wouldn't say this if 'TDK' hadn't have been so successful though.

Edited by Ale

He's just a crybaby. Nobody thought Iron Man was gonna do anything against Batman. There's nothing about The Dark Knight storyline that should be confusing 2 anyone with half a brain. He's just bitter. I never really had much respect for Downey Jr...but if i did, i'll loose some right now.

Well, I know pretty smart people that really didnt know why they ended that movie like that, when it could have been different and way better. I mean, it doesnt matter how much u give thought to it and try to explain it but the guy didnt need to be persecuted. For me it was kinda of a lame decition, spidermanlike decition. But for other people, it can be just confusing..