JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jadakiss Feat. Faith Evans-Letter To B.I.G.

Turntable

This song's really hot, Jadakiss bringin' that fire and Faith doing her thing, even though personally I think Biggie's a bit overrated this is a fitting tribute here

Edited by bigted

Yup I heard this a week ago..its good. I dont think Jadakiss is good but "By My Side" is hotness and this is okay. I'm a little disappointed with the soundtrack. This is ALOT better than Brooklyn Go Hard..that song is straight garbage. I love Hov but Kanye (if he produced it) really dropped the ball and it sunk to the bottom. The looped sample is wack. If your gonna do a soundtrack, you gotta keep it straight 90s along the lines of BIGs material. Jay should've made another "Brooklyn's Finest" with the street-gritty production (like gettin Primo to do it)

When i looked at the tracklisting I wanted 2 hear this cuz of Faith...but i think this SUCKS. I've never liked Jadakiss. His voice is just terrible and he's never had lyrics 2 compensate for that. The beat isn't good either. The guitar riff is annoying. I like that it has a slight 90's feel to it but that's it. Faith only has the last minute of the song which sucks. She doesn't feel in her zone at all compared to the rest of her music. I would never expect much from Jadakiss but this track is a big DISAPPOINTMENT.