JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ice Cube Calls Out Eminem, Dre, Kanye & More

VIsqo

Thats the whole point of all the expectation on this album.. He has like 50 songs in which he and his crew are selecting at least 15, so, they better be the best of the best on the list..

My guess..

For sure: Eminem, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Jay-Z

High possibility: The Game, Busta Rhymes, Devin The Dude, Bishop Lamont

Maybe: Rakim, XZibit, Ashanti, Joel Ortiz, LL Cool J, Mary, Ice Cube

Just based on what I heard the last few weeks, months, even years..

Edited by Turntable

Yeah Dre's been working on this album since 2002, the way he's built up this album it's either gonna be hip hop's version of "Thriller" or a flop

I'm sure it'll sell well since people have waited so long. The quality of the album is a total guessing game to me. He's probably gonna be talking about guns, weed, and sex in more than half of the song, which is fake and silly. I'm sure he'll squeeze in a couple really good songs.

The final cut for the album will include Fresh Prince + Eminem "My Buddy 2010." :laugh:

Yeah people are gonna buy it no matter what but I'm hoping this is more like "The Chronic" as far as quality goes which was musical genious, since then on the most part his music has been hit or miss, "2001" had some cool songs but I thought it lacked some substance that made him a classic artist, btw at this rate Will's next album will probably be released before this album comes out 'cause I think it's more of fantasy than reality with Dre these days since I don't think he's motivated enough anymore

Edited by bigted