JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Diddy becomes R.Ross and Minaj Manager.

VIsqo

http://www.rapbasement.com/p-diddy/041610-diddy-manager-of-rick-ross-nicki-minaj.html

Diddy Becomes Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj Manager

Diddy is getting back into managing, he has been the succesful manager for Notorious BIG. Rumors started flooding the net this week that Nicki Minaj fired her former manager (and Waka Flocka Flames mom). "I received a letter, which was [a] suspension" her former manager said this week.

Apparently a source close to Diddy has stated that not only is he now managing Nicki Minaj, but he is also managing fat boy Rick Ross. This wouldnt be to hard to imagine, as Diddy has recently worked with Ross on his "Angels (Official Remix)", O Lets Do It Remix and Ross told DJ Envy this week that he and Diddy have a big announcement to make real soon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im not sure about this.. Ive seen a lot of really good talents go M.I.A under Diddy's control. Perhaps they are able to rise, but I think Diddy does too many stuff and thats why normally people under him nowadays do not shine as they are supposed to.. What do yall think?

Well I'm with Visqo on this one, it's hard for other artists to shine under Puffy's management 'cause Puffy puts his career ahead of theirs 'cause btw AJ Puffy's working on a new album where he's hopping on the autotune bandwagon, he's gonna promote himself before he promotes anyone else

He just forgot about all the groups he made in making the band, and now he is only promoting his upcoming "Dirty money" album, last train to paris.. With soo much stuff in his plate, its going to be hard for other artists on Bad Boy or under his management to float out of his shadow..

Ha! I like that reply. Puffy's 1st real taste of doing something for a big artist was managing LL Cool J back in the 80's. Once he started trying to rap I thought he quick. Bad Boy Records has been over for awhile. After the 90's, it's pretty much dissolved to nothing.

*Craig Mack (Bad Boy's greatest emcee ever) left (and faded away after his follow album, came back to Bad Boy in 2002, then disappeared b4 dropping the album.

*Biggie is gone.

*Faith left, settled for smaller sales and since can't get her stuff 2gether

*Total broke up and never had enough talent to start any solo careers (tho' they had some good tracks)

*Mase burned out in wackness, came back with a better vibe, but then turned his back on it and disappeared.

*Black Rob, G-Dep....?

*Dream, I liked them but they didn't stay together or lead to anything as strong as their 1st (and only ) album.

*New Edition wasn't handled properly, hated working with Bad Boy, and left after 1 album

Bad Boy burned bright in the late 90's but they never produced anything that stood the test of time.

Diddy Denies Managing Rick Ross Or Nicki Minaj

http://www.rapbasement.com/p-diddy/050710-sean-diddy-combs-denies-managing-rick-ross-or-nicki-minaj-watch-and-listen-here-click-now.html

lol