JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Drake- Find your love prod. By Kanye

VIsqo

Ok. I like the production on this one, Im not going to deny it. Its different, its upbeat, and I can Imagine how good it can sound on cd quality. But t is a fact that this kid Drake is aiming for a more diverse population. He is not making a good hip hop album.. He is trying to sell some songs.. Since I was very disappointed with the first release "over" I went out and ask people how they felt about it and I found out that kids all over the place loved the song.. It was a hit here in NY. Most people doesnt even know what it was about, most people didnt even understand the video or the content. Most people loved it because it was Drake and it is on the radio all day.

With this song the same thing is going to happen and there are already a bunch of people saying everywhere that this is going to be the Summer Jam this year and I just dont know about it. The hook couldnt be more simple and repetitive, the hey hey hey just became annoying in the middle of the song. The video is long with some cuts that make u forget that you what song you are listening to, and you dont know if this is R&b or rap or what.. I was so glad they killed him in the end. Jamaican couldnt stand this long a** video either, lol.

Well, the good thing is that 13 year olds girls are crazy about Drake and that they are going to be buying his album if it comes out PG.

http://www.rapbasement.com/drake/051810-jamaican-officials-are-mad-at-the-use-of-guns-and-violence-in-drakes-new-video-watch-here.html

Jamaican Officials Pissed At Drakes New Video

Well it looks like Drake is catching some problems from Jamaican officials as it's reported they are upset over the use of guns and violence in the new "Find Your Love" music video from the Young Money star. "Care has to be taken by all, including our creative artists, in portraying images of our destination and people," a Jamaican tourism official says. "Gun culture, while not unique to Jamaica, is not enhancing (the island's image)."