JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dipset in studio with Dr. Dre

bigted

Dipset's leader Jim Jones has revealed that epic producer Dr. Dre is involved in honing new music for the four-member crew.

Via Twitter Jones also released an image showing himself, Juelz Santana, Dre and Cam'ron all in the studio together.

"Just finished our 1rst session wit Dr.Dre incredible #dipsetb*tch@Mr_Camron @thejuelzsantana http://plixi.com/p/48091679," Jones tweeted Friday (October 1st) (Jim Jones' Twitter)

Cam'ron also re-tweeted model Blaccdiamond's message which revealed Dipset being in the studio with Dre.

"Jimjones, Camron & Juelz all under one Roof lastnight! Niceee O yeah plus Dr.Dre," Blacc tweeted yesterday. (Blaccdiamond's Twitter)

Last month, Juelz Santana spoke with radio host Funkmaster Flex about a pending Dipset record deal.

"Yeah, definitely, we been in the mix doing a couple songs back and forth and we've been in the studio a couple times," Juelz told radio personality Funkmaster Flex about Dipset reuniting for new music. "We just getting it together. We're waiting for the deal to go through which should be any day now. We're planned toward moving forward and doing it how we do it and giving the people what they have been waiting for." (Hot 97)

Dipset are set to take the stage for a reunion concert this November.

With each passing day, the Dipset reunion seems to slowly become more of a reality. With interviews and songs already released, the next step in the progression is the Harlem squad performing together for the first time in years. The fantasy will become a reality on November 26, when Cam, Jimmy and Juelz will hit the stage at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. The presale for the Dipset Reunion Concert, presented by Hot 97, begins today (September 22) at noon and comes to a close on Friday at 10 a.m. EST. Tickets for the general public become available on Saturday at 10 a.m. (XXL Mag)

Dipset is better rappers than some of the rappers Dre has chosen to collab with over the years

I've never cared about Dipset. I liked Cam'ron when he 1st came out. I think he's alright to this day. I never cared about the rest of his crew. I think Juelz Santana was good when it came to mainstream rappers, but that's about as far as my interest in him ever went. I can't say I care much about this news...but at least half of them are better than any current popular rappers.