JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jennifer Lopez To Divorce

Ale

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are divorcing.

The couple, who married in 2004, announced their split in a joint statement: "We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters. It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

The announcement comes as a surprise to friends who were at their sixth wedding anniversary last year, where the couple renewed their vows.

It was J-Lo’s third marriage – she was hitched to waiter Ojani Noa for 11 months in 1997 and married backing dancer Cris Judd in September 2001; they separated before they reached their first anniversary.

The On The Floor singer was also close to marrying Ben Affleck in 2003 but they split just hours before the wedding; she also had a two-and-a-half year relationship with Diddy.

Just last year Jennifer described her husband, who she briefly dated in the nineties before they reconnected after she split from Affleck, as her soulmate. "We make each other better,” she said of Marc. “We reconnected like we had never been apart. It was really the same chemistry and connection we had at the very beginning.”

The American Idol judge and her husband are the parents of three-year-old twins Max and Emme.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/jennifer-lopez/323931-jennifer-lopez-to-divorce

I read this a few years ago. Unlike most celeb break-ups, this one kinda upset me. They seemed like great couple who was really happy and they complimented each other...the kind of couple you actually root for. I guess she couldn't go any longer without me.

Its pretty sad to see them get separated.. But u cant try to follow J lo's footsteps.. that woman just keeps on moving.. I cant imagine Will and Jada getting divorced..