JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Prince

Da Brakes

Guest Prince

No announcements from them yet, although nominations for 2005 is underway at the same address www.snowawards.co.uk, so if you feel compelled to nominate me then you can :)

Speaking of website, am currently working on the latest layout for the coming 2005 winter season. I think I showed Jim a screenshot a few days ago. Will let you know when it's done :)

Guest Prince

Well, since this is the fifth or sixth topic in the history of my time being in the community (since late 2001/early 2002), started by somebody else and entirely dedicated towards me, I may as well use it...

I probably won't be around so much in the near future, still posting, but only once or twice a day. I'm spending all my free time revising, since it's just beginning to hit home to me that if I don't begin acting, s***'s going to get tough in the exam hall (in 4 weeks time)... At present, apart from nerves eating away at me (and the increasing burden of high expectancy on me from seemingly everyone I meet), spending all my free time revising isn't too much of a hardship... Other than my latest build of my website is having to be delayed, I sit in a big comfy chair in the conservatory, surrounded by cushions, with the sound system blaring tunes. Yes, revision is great :thumb:

Anyway, peace out guys. See you on the otherside (if my math teacher hasn't slaughtered me like he said he would if I didn't get close to full marks :eek4: )

Good, im glad u wont be around............................. nah only kiddin, good luck in your exams, ive got some soon in 8 weeks but i revise in my lunch hour at the mo, so no change with my posting.

If u want a revision tip, it might not work 4 every1 and its very strange, but if u revise on the toilet (with the seat down not your pants) i get a lot more done and a lot more info goes in. My bathroom is boring so i dont get distracted, it works but my family hate me coz they cant go the loo haha!

I really need sleep ive gone nutty! :nhawong:

Speaking of website, am currently working on the latest layout for the coming 2005 winter season. I think I showed Jim a screenshot a few days ago. Will let you know when it's done :)

...and it's now online. Let me know what you think :thumb: