JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I had a dream about Will

willreign

I had an AST's test (that how u call it here?) I was sooo tierd so I went to sleep for something like 3 hours...

and I had starnge dream that go like this...

I dreamed that I woke up and turn my TV on MTV BASE and I c Will in new clip and under it there was the name of the artist and name of the song...

I saw some thing like "the cri..." can't remmember the name excecly...

I c Will jumping from some where and I think I saw jeff on the backrund...

I think that I told myself in the dream that it must be the secound singel... (the first one is switch right?)

it was very strange... my mind is all messed up... my parents want 2 get me in 2 menatl health instetution (LOL :lolsign: ) I hope u noticed that I havn't posted here much... now I hope 2 post more...

PEACE...

lets hope it will happen... lol

People dream every night. There are stages where our eyes are moving around frantically (I'm not sure for how long), which happens I think 4 or 5 times each night. It is during this time that we dream; regardless of what people may say, we all do it!

u know what?

I had another dream...

I am in the car with my g/f and Shai 360 (famouse rapper) enter the car and one of the rap indestry drive the car...

then a song of Will is played in the back... and we all bumped our heads (I thinks now that it was NOD YA HEAD)

Im starting freaking my self...

from postoholic we became insane (that how u write it?)

"Just because a dream is lurking in the shadows, it doesn't mean u should just forget it..." "Shadow Dreeeeaaaams.." yeah i like that song :thumb:

I would like to dream about Will and Jeff, or at least remind the dreams. maybe i dreamed a lot of times about JJFP...

i had a dream once that i was on this plane, i got up to go to the toilet and the plane started falling through the air. Then my mind switched to seeing the plane on the outside and it was on fire and falling out the sky, it was really scary. The next day concord crashed and the pictures on the news were similar to what i saw in my dream.

Then a few nights after i dreamt that my brother bought a hamster that was brown and white, then a few days later he bought a hamster that colour. It hasnt happened since but when i get bad dreams i worry that it will come true like it did that week, freaky or what. My mind must be extremely powerful haha!