JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Will Smith Album coming: Dance in your Darkest Moments

• Members

just because a person is ‘grown’ doesn’t mean they have to curse. will is a witty & descriptive wordsmith, who managed to be successful for several decades prior without profanity. so why start now? especially since he took such a strong stance against it. he gained a large following because his music was safe for all ages. he could risk losing that now.

Sup Guys it's been a minute, but it's so good to hear FP's getting back to music after his performance from the Grammy Hip Hop 50 celebration i've been hoping he would get that itch to release an album i need to listen to that track with Sean Paul ofcourse i'm with the peeps that want that classic JJFP hip hop fun vibe and Will just spittin but yeah after all he's been through lately i'm sure he wants to vent that out i don't mind more serious FP but hope theres still some fun on the album 

Edited by ant1

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Thomas14 said:

two songs? is it possible to buy the second one??

"Light Em Up" from the Bad Boys: Ride Or Die soundtrack and "You Can Make It" are available.  "Work of Art" hasn't been released.  We've only heard it from his live performance the other day. 

• Members
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

"Light Em Up" from the Bad Boys: Ride Or Die soundtrack and "You Can Make It" are available.  "Work of Art" hasn't been released.  We've only heard it from his live performance the other day. 

He just posted a tease for releasing it. I’m betting it will get released either today or tomorrow! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9c2D9LM5FI/?igsh=dm1mYmNoaHNrb2Vs

Edited by eagle1

I'm getting that album as soon as it sees the light of day. I have not bought a new cd in years it seems. I only buy older albums now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Thomas14 said:

it seems that new album is called Rave in the Wasteland. He spokes about the name of the new album in "making of Work of art" video. 

yup just came here to post this! "Rave in the Wasteland"! I personally love that title. 

7 hours ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

I definitely prefer Dance In Your Darkest Moments over Rave In The Wasteland, but whatever. 

Same! But I’m not complaining, I’m just glad we will finally get an album!

• 3 weeks later...