JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Will Smith Album coming: Dance in your Darkest Moments

As for a time table, he only said he'd probably start promoting the album about a month after Bad Boys: Ride or Die came out. He didn't hint as to when it would come out, but my guess is that it would be before the end of the year (there's always a spike in albums being bought during the holiday season).  Big Willie Style and Willennium were both released in November. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2024 at 3:57 PM, MooseKnuckles said:

i can’t believe this forum is still going!

i heard some of will’s new music, and it saddens me greatly to hear all the god bull**** he’s leaning into. that’s really a bummer. thanks for the memories will, but i’m out ✌️ 

This is kind of a weird thing to make you tap out on an artist you've like for a long time.  Did you have the same problems with "The Rain"?  Let an artist express themselves.  You don't have to rock with every facet of their art. 

On 9/4/2024 at 7:40 PM, JumpinJack AJ said:

This is kind of a weird thing to make you tap out on an artist you've like for a long time.  Did you have the same problems with "The Rain"?  Let an artist express themselves.  You don't have to rock with every facet of their art. 

it’s more like an artist i liked 20 years ago. i’m tired of that crap permeating so many aspects of my life. it feels like a big step backwards for will, and it seems especially disingenuous considering the near career ending move he made at the oscar’s and his subsequent image rehabilitation. i’m sure it’s not a dealbreaker for anyone else here and that’s fine, but it’s just the most recent time he’s disappointed me. i hope he gets his career back on track and i hope he leaves that mars attacks alien he married. 

• Members
On 9/6/2024 at 3:12 PM, MooseKnuckles said:

it’s more like an artist i liked 20 years ago. i’m tired of that crap permeating so many aspects of my life. it feels like a big step backwards for will, and it seems especially disingenuous considering the near career ending move he made at the oscar’s and his subsequent image rehabilitation. i’m sure it’s not a dealbreaker for anyone else here and that’s fine, but it’s just the most recent time he’s disappointed me. i hope he gets his career back on track and i hope he leaves that mars attacks alien he married. 

Always baffles me when people get so caught up in the personal lives of celebrities. So much of it is fake so who the hell cares? Honestly the only things I really pay attention to in Will's personal life is the stuff he talks about in his music. The rest is just all speculation and I couldn't care less. 

Seriously though, why do you care if he gets a divorce or not? Who cares who he married. 

Anyways back to the music. I hope we hear some more hints at some new stuff soon! 

Edited by eagle1