JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH SET TO PERFORM NEW SINGLE AT THE BET AWARDS 2024

I’ve read so many comments on instragram and YouTube etc and 95% of them are positive. 

People were still talking about that slap 2 years later. But after this I’ve read comments about forgiveness. If anything, its done so much good for his reputation, I hope he’s reading all of it. 

Yea, of course places like reddit have a hivemind and are still whining about the slap (i swear they act like he murdered their dog on stage), but the overall consensus is positive...Seems like people are willing to give him a 2nd chance, finally. I don't know how "Over" the new music will be in today's market, but i think people are intrigued to say the least, especially after that performance. 

• Members
On 7/2/2024 at 8:40 PM, Vipa said:

Yea, of course places like reddit have a hivemind and are still whining about the slap (i swear they act like he murdered their dog on stage), but the overall consensus is positive...Seems like people are willing to give him a 2nd chance, finally. I don't know how "Over" the new music will be in today's market, but i think people are intrigued to say the least, especially after that performance. 

It’s funny Reddit is wild. They are so aggressive towards him on every sub. It’s very strange.