JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH "YOU CAN MAKE IT" *NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED!*

Great Song. Hope he‘s gonna drop a full length album (10-14 songs).

Its refreshing to hear someone praise god in these dark times, while so many artists are worshipping and gloryfing the devil in their art.

Will Smith has always been a light of positity in the business which made him stand out. We need more positivity and more love. This is what he is and this has always been the reason why i became and remained a fan. 

Edited by DefCEM

• Members

Surprised nobody has commented about the performance yet. I thought it was incredible. The fire and rain was very powerful. I’m not sure I recall seeing many of wills performances with this kind of production budget. Will killed it as always. 

I thought Fridayy was going to perform? I wonder why it ended up being Chandler Moore? 

• Members
2 hours ago, Ale said:

Will Smith’s First Faith-Based Song ‘You Can Make It’ Debuts on Billboard Charts: ‘I Was Really Talking to Myself’

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/will-smith-you-can-make-it-debuts-billboard-charts-1235727143/

According to this article, Will is reportedly working on a full Christian/gospel album.

Nice to see it charting! Wonder if they have inside information or if they are just going by rumours? 

The article talks about how the song is doing well on Gospel/Christian charts (which is awesome), but it only states that he's working on the album.  It doesn't say that it's a Gospel/Christian album. 

13 hours ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

The article talks about how the song is doing well on Gospel/Christian charts (which is awesome), but it only states that he's working on the album.  It doesn't say that it's a Gospel/Christian album. 

Looks like the they have edited the article, but I promise you that it did say that originally  :lol:

It's late in the game to say that, but I hope everyone on this board BUYS the single instead of just streaming it. Keep the momentum going. Let FP know we really want and appreciate the new music.