JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

tsunami

Hero1

those numbers are unbelievable! I think it is nature tho, i mean its really awful that this is happerning but i think its the earths way of evolving. The weather is getting really messed up recently, but its probably just entering a new phase like it went into the ice age etc. It does look like the end tho doesnt it.

Crazy weather is mentioned in the Bible as one of the things 2 happen in the later years of this world. I'm not overly serious about this topic, i'm just sayin'...

i also had my bombs being set off for experiements theory. Tim didnt really believe in that theory, but that has happened in the past, where people have set of experimental bombs in the Indian ocean that caused tidal waves, but i decided this was too big for a bomb. But u never know it could happen.

I try and avoid news like this really, but it was horrible to be woken up by my radio alarm by the news of 83,000 dead. Its depressing.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic