JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

1 minuet b4 Will's new cd drops...

what is the best collbration in 2004?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best collbration in 2004?

• Hey sexy lady
    • got to be real

That "Hey Sexy Lady" remix waz done back in 2002. So "Got To Be Real" is the only song u can vote 4 as the "Best Collabo of 2004."

Overall, i think "Hey Sexy Lady" waz a better song. FP showed off alot more on the track. And he had great chemistry with Shaggy and Sean Paul. It's just a blazin' song. "Got To Be Real" waz nice, but it waz Mary J's song and FP just showed up 4 1 verse and it just felt peiced-2gether.

• Members

for me there's something wrong about the collaboration with shaggy and sean paul, it was first the song of shaggy, then he did a remix with sean paul and then again another with big will. it looked like will's voice was added to the song and i even thought it was the work of a dj, i did it not find it well done.

The "Hey Sexy Lady" waz originally recorded with all 3 of them (maybe not 2gether...but done as a trio track). Then they desided 2 put out the version without FP's verse, probably cuz B2R just wazn't blazin' up the charts the way it should have. That's why some people are familiar with the Shaggy + Sean Paul only version. I think the chemistry between all of them is insane. I didn't expect much from it, but when i heard it, i waz really surprised, i love that song. I let some of my friend hear it and they love the track.