JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FRESH PRINCE PUSHED JAMIE FOXX 2 THE LIMIT FOR RAY

E! had a special on Jamie Foxx's career and as they approached 'Ray,' they said FP waz a big inspiration 4 how seriously Jamie took the roll. FP took Jamie aside and said he needed 2 quit hanging out late and partying so much and start concentrating hard on the roll, which lead 2 him studying every possible thing he could, just like FP did for ALI. FP told him not 2 blow this chance of a lifetime. While they spent 15 seconds (give or take) about FP, they showed some recent clips of him performing LIVE. I'm sure they were from some of those recent JJ+FP shows.

I'm sure E! will re-run it sometime soon...so check 4 it.

Yeah, he told Martin 2 control his behavior on the set of movies cuz he could ruin his career if he didn't control his temper. I think since FP is so down 2 earth, it's much easier 2 listen 2 him. He cares about his friends and since he is talented and successful and still the same person he waz when he started all this, it's much easier 2 respect him.

I wonder how Will would feel if Jamie won and Will didnt 4 Ali lol.

I expect that Will would be happy for Jamie and'll be encouraged to keep on giving advice 'cause he's humble and just doesn't care about just himself! :ditto: