JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Live In New York

Hero1

• Admin

Who's gonna go see Jeff and Will on the Today show tomorrow? some1 should hold up a sign "jazzyjefffreshprince.com for Real JJFP Fans!"

I'm presuming Will and Jeff will be performing this time, like Will did for Born to Reign.. A chance to atleast get something signed if he isn't.. anyone on these boards from New York?

Man If I could go then I would go. Unfortunatly I dont drive and getting into new york city is kinda tough..especially at 49th Street and Rockafeller..where the studios at. The shoe starts at 7am so u need to get there by at least 5am in the morning.

MaxFly tape this too man!! lolol.

i cant wait until they tour city-to-city...ahh!!! the next 6 to 8 months

let me think a minute... if ill pack my bages and drive for 2 Hours 2 the Airport then waite 4H for a plain then fly 16H from Israel then handel with getleg and preper a JJFP sign then I could go?...

like 25 full Hours... when the show will strat?

I'd went if I coulda but my money's tight right now and an hour drive back and forth would burn a lot of gas for me, I gotta get a job by the time the tour starts! :kekeke: btw, the show's about to begin now! :ali:

I watched this performance, they did "Summertime" and "Switch", it was nice to see how everyone enjoyed the performance, FP did like a lil' freestyle intro before doing "Summertime" about how much he loves to perform the song, it was classic. :peace: