JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Post disappears?

Guest lambertj3

Guest lambertj3

what happened to my response post? AND MIMI AND VIPA I OWE YOU A MODE OF THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR ME. I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Hey lambert I deleted your post 'cause I don't understand why you have to start an argument on all your posts, if you got a problem with AJ just ignore him and AJ should do the same, we don't need no childish beefs here, we're all stating our opinions here, I could listen to whatever artists I want to and what people say don't change my opinion, and it should be the same for you too, none of here are rap gods to say whoever we listen to are the ones everyone should listen to, we gotta respect each other here. Not everyone here likes Nas, MC Hammer, and Foxy Brown but I like them and if people diss me for that I could care less, you need to see that too not everyone is gonna like G Unit and D12 like you do, this is a JJFP forum, so any other artist could get dissed 'cause we all have different tastes, but if somebody disses JJFP then it's war! :ali: If you stop beefing with everyone here that doesn't like G Unit and D12 maybe more'll respect you, I don't like them but that doesn't mean that I think you're stupid, but if start dissin' me then I won't respect you, end of story.