JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fat Joe-All Or Nothing

Turntable

Well I hear a lot of people diss this album, but I like to judge things for myself, I might download it and give it a listen when I get a chance 'cause I respect Fat Joe even though I don't like his song with Nelly too much, he got a nice flow.

I would never put Fat Joe along side my favorite emcees, but when it comes 2 the commerical stuff, he's definitly a stand-out talent. However, in recent years, all aspects of his music have gotten watered down. I'll give it a listen 2 it in a record store but i doubt i'll wanna get it.

He's a lot like most commercial rappers when they get famous, he doesn't seem as hungry as he once was when he was doing tracks with KRS-ONE and Big Pun back 7-10 years ago, maybe they wrote his rhymes for him! :lolsign: He does a few good songs here and there though recently, "Lean Back" was a hot track last summer but that got old kinda fast, I like that song where he dissed 50 Cent "F*** 50" and I liked "So Much More", but "Get It Poppin'" got me less excited about me picking up his album.