JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW MUSIC OUT 2DAY

JumpinJack AJ

Warren G has a new album?! I'm broke already, the only album from this week that I hope to get my hands on in the immediate future is Jazzy Jeff's!

Well, i picked up DJ Jazzy Jeff's album...it's amazing as expected. It picked it up at Circuit City for $12.99. I also got Toni Braxton's album which is incredible. I knew it would be good, but i never saw this coming.

Q-Tip's album didn't come out, i don't think. I looked in 2 different places and it waz nowhere 2 be found. I saw it advertised in an ad just 2 weeks ago...i guess it got bumped back. Warren G's probably didn't come out either. I looked for that both places and it waz nowhere in sight. The ad i saw it in just came out 2 days ago.

I heard about Toni Braxton's album, I definately wanna get that, she's one of my favorite singers. Warren G's album is getting pushed back until October 11th according to amazon.com, they don't even mention Q-Tip's album though so we might not get it for a lil' while, and next week Public Enemy release an album on October 4th called "New Whirl Odor" that you could only buy at Best Buy until November 1st then it goes to other retails according to publicenemy.com.

Outkast has a new album?! :hmm:

Uh no, it was an old article. Damn damn damn me want new Outkast. Damn.

I want something new from Outkast too! The last thing they came out with was a greatest hits cd, so who knows if they'll have something new... :shakehead:

Uh no, it was an old article. Damn damn damn me want new Outkast. Damn.

I want something new from Outkast too! The last thing they came out with was a greatest hits cd, so who knows if they'll have something new... :shakehead:

Well they got some soundtrack coming out in december and a new album coming out next year and another one coming out the year after that.