JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW MUSIC OUT 2DAY

JumpinJack AJ

I thought that "Speakerboxx/Love Below" was aight but they've done better ones before that were less popular so I think that this album was overrated and didn't deserve to sell 10 million but 2003 was a bad year and that was the only good album on the charts that year.

2003 was a bad year and that was the only good album on the charts that year.

Nah i liked Ushers Album (or was that 2004?)

That Usher album was 2004, actually I remember DMX' last album dropped around the time of Outkast's last album too, those were the only albums I anticipated getting then, that was a good album from him but that wasn't his best either, still a step above anything else then, most of the new commercial stuff I bought back then was r&b and it seems to be that way now too.

Speaking of Outkast I was checking out the latest issue Entertainment Weekly today at the library and I found an article in there saying that they're releasing their new album on December 6th, it's untitled this point and is supposed to be the soundtrack to their new movie coming out this winter, for those who care.