JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Chosen Ones

J-o-e

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow schnazz..jazzyjulie..reborn2reign all dead..funny that.. See Schnazzs team only attack when people are away from the board or dont even visit the board anymore..and then they brag about their "stats" Our stats are earned with real kills.. People need to wake up to their foul play :word:

yeah it's funny how when no one from the team is online, the people die. when your team was suffering it was because not very many of them were active, and now look at our team. i'm the only one active but i can't revive myself, so don't say that your stats were earned with our team being active because they aren't right now

and i agree with Joe, i think both guilds are guilty of attacking users that dont even use the board, so they should both just drop it

Most of the members of your guild are dead at the present moment this post is being typed...

Schnazz, I checked out Tim's accusation and I found that most of the people on the fist page of the members search section were on your log as being attacked by you yesterday.

Mimi

10thPrince

2fresh

-Aaron-

Nice try... though...

What kinda crack are you smoken? I haven't attacked any of those members.

They kill my team when no one is online because they have no lifes, they sit infront of thier pc all day just itching to kill sum1 on an internet game...haha

honestly, i don't even check to see who is online or not at first. i just go to my target list and attack anybody who isn't dead yet.

The other day I clicked on AJ 3cookies, johhny 5 and all been attacked by either tim or schnazz..so stop being a hypocrit

At least Joe makes truthful accusations.... I have actually attacked AJ, three times I think.

But MaxFly saying I attacked those other people is just a blatent lie. How did you "check" Tim's accusation? Just because you claim something, doesn't make it true.

yeah it's funny how when no one from the team is online, the people die. when your team was suffering it was because not very many of them were active, and now look at our team. i'm the only one active but i can't revive myself, so don't say that your stats were earned with our team being active because they aren't right now

You guys were bragging earlier that all the members of our guild were dead yet I was killed a couple of times and I wasn't even here... For further reference, look at Julie's post. I'm not hearing any of that. Almost all the stats you guys earned today were because members were not active... You don't want it with us in a full out battle.

But MaxFly saying I attacked those other people is just a blatent lie. How did you "check" Tim's accusation? Just because you claim something, doesn't make it true.

How do you explain people's names showing up on your attack log?

They aren't in my attack log. My attack log is:

sonic1988 -0 -26 Schnazz -0 -5 0h 41m Frag (11)

MaxFly -0 -59 Schnazz -0 -78 0h 42m Frag (0)

Schnazz -0 -48 Hero1 -0 -61 0h 52m Frag (0)

Schnazz -0 -21 Chief -0 -38 0h 52m Frag (0)

Schnazz -28 -58 MaxFly -23 -82 0h 52m

Schnazz -0 -36 J-o-e -0 -35 0h 53m Frag (0)

Schnazz -0 -57 willreign -0 -58 1h 8m Frag (0)