JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

X-Men 3 Teaser

MaxFly

• Admin

I was a huge X-Men comic fan growin up..had a huge collection..and I remember waiting for the "X-Men movie" to come out for years.. checking up on its development over 5 years atleast.. but I still have not seen X-Men 1 and X-Men 2 and I really don't think I'll see X3.. I'm kind of jaded about comic-book movies these days the only ones I've liked is Hellboy and Sin City the rest havent really captured the spirit of the comics, theyve just made crappy hollywood movies out of them :thumbdown:

I was a huge X-Men comic fan growin up..had a huge collection..and I remember waiting for the "X-Men movie" to come out for years.. checking up on its development over 5 years atleast.. but I still have not seen X-Men 1 and X-Men 2 and I really don't think I'll see X3.. I'm kind of jaded about comic-book movies these days the only ones I've liked is Hellboy and Sin City the rest havent really captured the spirit of the comics, theyve just made crappy hollywood movies out of them :thumbdown:

X-Men 1 was decent, and X-Men 2 was probably even better, but I understand your grief. There are definitely technical aspects that will be off in the movies, and it can be annoying. The plots often don't live up to our expectations. The characters sometime don't fit with their comic book counterparts... Can't believe you haven't seen 1 and 2 though...

• Admin

thats true.. the whole storyline element and the characters is lost when you have to work years of arcs into just 120 minutes.. its hard to do something like X-men justice.. I saw about 10 mins of X-Men 1 on TV once but it didn't hold my attention.. :wiggle: