JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Guild Wars are still alive

Schnazz

Interestingly enough, the average level of members of the Vigilantes is level 30.

The average level of members of TDH is level 28.

As I said, just trying to balance things out.

lol, the only reason the Vigilantes are at level 30 is because of your level... if your level was down in the range of mine, the average vigilante level would be 26. Face it man, you're carrying the team!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, the only reason the Vigilantes are at level 30 is because of your level... if your level was down in the range of mine, the average vigilante level would be 26. Face it man, you're carrying the team!

I know. Every attack of mine is for the preservation of balance. You guys should be honored to be attacked.

• Admin

Tell the truth Julie you were wracked with guilt and you couldn't bring yourself to attack in the name of that dictator schnazz with his bloody hands..preying on innocent people in the name of his own ego.. dont worry before long you'll all be running around doing work for the "pepper schnazzys" :shake:

Tell the truth Julie you were wracked with guilt and you couldn't bring yourself to attack in the name of that dictator schnazz with his bloody hands..preying on innocent people in the name of his own ego.. dont worry before long you'll all be running around doing work for the "pepper schnazzys" :shake:

It's true. Lerkot's already doing his bidding going around kicking puppies.

but schnazz hasnt told me to do anything so i have no reason to leave. What u hear is untrue. :wiggle:

Julie, we haven't attacked you in about 2 and a half weeks. How much more loyal do you think we would be if you were actually on our guild. :wiggle:

You not attacking Julie has nothing to do with loyalty, it's all about the ugly PR you got from attacking innocent people. The vigilantes are nothing but heartless, self serving, evil mongers! (yes, I said it, evil mongers!)

On a related note, I see that Chief has attacked Cookies... shame shame shame

but schnazz hasnt told me to do anything so i have no reason to leave. What u hear is untrue. :wiggle:

Julie, we haven't attacked you in about 2 and a half weeks. How much more loyal do you think we would be if you were actually on our guild. :wiggle:

You not attacking Julie has nothing to do with loyalty, it's all about the ugly PR you got from attacking innocent people. The vigilantes are nothing but heartless, self serving, evil mongers! (yes, I said it, evil mongers!)

Please, you have Angel Amour on your attack log right now as well as cristigolo... oooooh, big threats...

Please, you have Angel Amour on your attack log right now as well as cristigolo... oooooh, big threats...

They played the game, Cookies has not. Tisk tisk tisk