The Guild Wars are still alive

Schnazz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know ,,,...... right? Chief and Foxy attacked me, and I have absolutely NO clue why they would wanna kill me,...better YET! I was just askin Timboat yesterday, what this game is abt. LOL...so kill me,...if u must...

lol... im lost anywayz... lmbo

peace,

cookie

Those attack logs are about a week old... both yours and Schnazz's. As for my level, about 2-3 weeks ago, Schnazz was leading me level wise. If he had continued the pace he was on, he would still be leading me now. Not my fault he fell off.

very true Schnazz was ahead but it's not just that Schnazz fell off, the whole game did. meanwhile u sit back pretty much the only one attacking any1 else because of "boring lectures" that leave you with excess time to do these things. well i commend you on one thing, u continued on with the game even tho it was boring since no1 else was playing. now the game is back, so bring it on like donkey kong!!

Those attack logs are about a week old... both yours and Schnazz's. As for my level, about 2-3 weeks ago, Schnazz was leading me level wise. If he had continued the pace he was on, he would still be leading me now. Not my fault he fell off.

very true Schnazz was ahead but it's not just that Schnazz fell off, the whole game did. meanwhile u sit back pretty much the only one attacking any1 else because of "boring lectures" that leave you with excess time to do these things. well i commend you on one thing, u continued on with the game even tho it was boring since no1 else was playing. now the game is back, so bring it on like donkey kong!!

Haha, also take note of our respective guilds' average guild levels. What so you say to that? On average, our guild is only about 2 levels higher than yours even though I'm "the only one attacking any1 else." Like I said, I'm just keeping everything balanced.

well... i go to look at my attack log and here's what i see. no diss against u MaxFly but look u've made 75% of the attacks against me. i think u have 1) an obsession on this game 2) no life and 3) want to dominate this whole game so u can have complete control

but hey if thats ur lot in life then thats ur lot in life

post-408-1134440007_thumb.jpg

lol, the only reason the Vigilantes are at level 30 is because of your level... if your level was down in the range of mine, the average vigilante level would be 26. Face it man, you're carrying the team!

I know. Every attack of mine is for the preservation of balance. You guys should be honored to be attacked.

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

• Admin

well... i go to look at my attack log and here's what i see. no diss against u MaxFly but look u've made 75% of the attacks against me. i think u have 1) an obsession on this game 2) no life and 3) want to dominate this whole game so u can have complete control

but hey if thats ur lot in life then thats ur lot in life

post-408-1134440007_thumb.jpg

Schnazz has attacked me 7 out of my last 10 attacks.. and its been that way for a long time..when I'm not around..Seems to be a double standard around here.. Doesn't surprise me though coming from a guild as corrupt and morally bankrupt as yours :paparazziupinthespot:

post-1-1134441159_thumb.jpg

Schnazz has attacked me 7 out of my last 10 attacks.. and its been that way for a long time..when I'm not around..Seems to be a double standard around here.. Doesn't surprise me though coming from a guild as corrupt and morally bankrupt as yours :paparazziupinthespot:

You where getting a bit uppity, I had to inflict a little pain in ya.

Reborn... please... Attacking 12 people all at once. Buying at least 2 potions of 100 str so you can attack them and up your level. Why? All because you have level envy.

12 people really? i only count 8 on my attack list. i dunno why ur upset u attack more than i do so whats the problem? should i just sit back and let u keep attacking every1 else and let u tower above the opponents or should i try to keep moving up levels like everyone else in the game does? apparently the war has started again so i think i'll attack people since that what i'm supposed to do.

and tim, was schnazz making 70% of the attacks on you last week when he wasn't even on the forum? cuz i can understand that now that the war is alive, but my thing was last week when hardly any1 was playing i was still being almost solely by MaxFly since he was the only one really attacking.

Reborn... please... Attacking 12 people all at once. Buying at least 2 potions of 100 str so you can attack them and up your level. Why? All because you have level envy.

12 people really? i only count 8 on my attack list. i dunno why ur upset u attack more than i do so whats the problem? should i just sit back and let u keep attacking every1 else and let u tower above the opponents or should i try to keep moving up levels like everyone else in the game does? apparently the war has started again so i think i'll attack people since that what i'm supposed to do.

and tim, was schnazz making 70% of the attacks on you last week when he wasn't even on the forum? cuz i can understand that now that the war is alive, but my thing was last week when hardly any1 was playing i was still being almost solely by MaxFly since he was the only one really attacking.

Reborn, check the first page of the thread. You had 12 attacks totaling a used strength of 440 something. That was a week ago. How many potions did you have to buy to make those attacks. Lol. I'm not the only one keeping this alive as Schnazz would have everyone think by his first post. Look at Schnazz's and your attack logs. There were even additional similar logs for Schnazz, but I stopped at 2. I also believed that you had a similar log as well sometime before or after I noticed the one I posted. I'm not trying to dominate the game. As I said, if you compare our guild's average level with your guild's average level, we're only 2 levels average up on you. You guys have been attacking Tim and Chief all the time. I'm just trying to keep things balanced. Nothing wrong with that.

Lol. I'm not the only one keeping this alive as Schnazz would have everyone think by his first post.

Whoa, no, no, no... I wasn't having anyone thinking anything. I didn't make any claims, I only posted my log from the previous day and a half or so. You attacked me the most, but you wheren't the only attacker. Nor did I say that I haven't been attacking.