JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Swizz Beatz And Jazzy Jeff Get Fresh For The Spring With LRG

bigted

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/8017

Wednesday - December 14, 2005 by Rebecca A. Murphy

Hip-Hop clothing line LRG has enlisted Swizz Beatz and DJ Jazzy Jeff, among others, for a New York City photo shoot today (December 14) to promote the upcoming Spring '06 line.

"The Color of the Season: 1st Annual Jive Turkey Jump Off" exclusive photo shoot campaign and party will also feature Kanye West protégé GLC, comedian Charlie Murphy and Hip-Hop photographer Johnny Nunez. The event will be filmed by video directors Coodie and Chike, and feature music provided by New York's DJ Elle and Sirius Satellite Radio.

The campaign will be shot by high-profile photographer Kareem Black, known for his work in magazines such as GQ, Flaunt, and The Fader.

I'd love to see Will mc'ing over Swizz Beatz production, I like the production he's done for Ruff Ryders

Swizz Beats has done some dope stuff...but he's done some weak stuff 2. I wouldn't mind hearing FP over one of his good trax...but i would never bump Jazzy 2 side 4 that 2 happen.

I think Jazzy Jeff are an interesting mix 4 this event.

Yeah "I'm A Hustla"'s a dope beat, Kel Spencer used that for his song "Grindin'" with Tatyana Ali...