JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Podcast Recording Sunday (tomorrow) 5pm US/10pm UK

Hero1

• Admin

Yo Jim wants in on the podcast so I figured we'd do one tomorrow.. the discussion is gonna be Will Smith: Rapper Vs Actor.. Jim wants Will to completely drop movies and just get back to rapping..so this is gonna be an interesting discussion.. The first podcast has been extremely successful, so join us! get Skype http://www.skype.com and add me (username: hierohero) to your contact list

we'll make it 5pm US EST time 10 PM London

U know its crazy.... I love his movies,..but after seeing him and JJ live, adds a whooole nother twyst on my idea of him focusing more on music.. I would like 2 see him performing more for his 'music' fans, so I can understand w hy Jim feels that way...

oh...good luck with the podcast 2morrow u guys. I dont have an external mic, or headphones..and im sure there will be plenty of background noise to interrupt.. lol

peace,

cookie

I'd love to discuss with ya sometime over Skype 2 actually, since I could rock you up, not now tho since im sick and therefor are sounding stranger than Jeff tryin to rap like Snoop Dogg over a Outkast beat ^^

Good luck tonight ya'll and you should try to force someone who prefers Wills movies over his music 2!

Edited by Lerkot