JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ludacris Has Beef With Oprah

bigted

What if, Hypothetically, Oprah was the type who liked hard Agressive Music, with Cursing and all that mess? What if Will Smith was on to promote a Movie? would it be right for her, to shut him down, because she didn't like what he was portraying in his music, even though that's not even why he's on the show? Hell No it wouldn't be right. Same situation, opposite side.

Well black radio disses Will for being clean so I guess Luda must be feeling the same way as Will now that the mainstream media has been dissing him for being explicit, the media sucks....

Bigted//

"lol, stop being such a hater to the new school mcs AJ"

Woow... what has happened to u man? Did u write that? Stop hating on the new school? Are you okay? Are you having a fever? U sure?

;) Just playin wit u

I'm making a new year's resolution to be more open minded to today's rappers..... :kekeke:

Yeah, I too found it a bit of a surprise that Ted, of all people, was sticking up for new school MC's. I do think that Ludacris has some talent, but he is average in my book. Sometimes, he'll be really good, and sometimes he can be boring, I see both sides of it, so in my mind, the reality lies in between.

Yeah a lot of his beats sound the same like most commercial rappers, he needs to hire new producers but he got some flow, I wouldn't call him one of the best, but he's aight....

btw, I got this Vibe issue from a couple years ago with Luda being the cover story and he mentioned:

"Ludacris believes that his art shouldn't be censored, and if ho sounds best in the rhyme, ho it will be. "Rap is all about emotion, and certain cuss words have a certain emotional effect,", he says. "Some words fit in the mix better than others. When I'm laying down a track, I see myself as another instrument, and I'm trying to come up with words that will lock into the beat."

Edited by bigted

Ludacris is ok,I mean he's not the best rapper,but he has great style.I bought his new abulm"Disturbing Tha Peace"only becuase it had one of my favorite songs on it.Overall Ludacris is a pretty good rapper.