JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the "how waz your day" topic

cristigolo

you can tell us about your day here. (problems and such) and we can talk bout it and what happened

my day was jus AWFUL...

The access / security system was down at work. I scheduled over HALF of my staff off, and the engineer took one of my building's off Holiday Schedule, meaning it was unsecured for 2 hours without my officers there.

Fired one officer last week, another one yesterday... then had to work a double from 7 am yesterday, to 2 am this morning. then turn around go back in around 9. New contract in negotiation, meaning i have to switch with another company to keep my current position, but more pay,...and MORE stress and headaches. Train new officers, while juggling schedule, call offs, operations, contractors.. UGH...Who ever said working in the corporate world is great? Does it pay to get a little better pay to suffer through CRAZY stress, personality disorders flippin daily, and managing to hold it together and shine like a superstar in the corporate world as I have been? lol...

Can I just move to Cali like I REALLY wanna do ?????? u know...just up and leave ~ kinda situation?

:paperbag: I just wanna :paperbag: UGGGGH !!!!

so yea.. that was my day... half of it anyways... lol.

peace,

cookie

haha i know how u feel cookies.... well not quite but when i got my first job this summer it caused me a ton of stress... glad i'm not workin anymore.

i had a pretty boring day... rainy and cold in Cali, nothin to do :thumbdown:

At least ur in beautiful California tho Wes. haha. I'd love to be in your shoes, but I'd probably have a difficult tyme tryna walk around in a size 13. lmbo... or look abit silly! :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

• 3 months later...