Will Smith Podcast: Episode 4 is now up

Hero1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

damn im still getting done for that :kekeke: Yeah Jonny seriously needs a new mic..he should get a headset.. I got mine pretty cheap.. I couldnt even hear what Jonny was saying on this podcast :lolsign: Oh and where do you change the volume of your mic? I didnt realise you could do that..is it in skype..or somewhere else?

Oh my gosh, I hate my voice!! :lolsign:

Join the club :lolsign:

QUOTE(FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK @ Jan 7 2006, 10:21 PM)

Oh my gosh, I hate my voice!!

Join the club

:word:

Oh and where do you change the volume of your mic? I didnt realise you could do that..is it in skype..or somewhere else?

click on the little icon for your speaker volume, but right-click and a menu will show up where you can change mic volume.

Nah Julie, loving your work! But maybe you should speak through a translator or something - that scouse might be toxic. :lolsign:

I agree the mic volume levels need to be levelled out more. Haha, Jonnys heavy breathing. Need we say any more. :rofl: But seriously Jonny, I do have trouble making out the things you're saying, but I liked your "we could sell it to Prince" comment :2thumbs:

A bit of feedback I do have about the podcast is when Julie said that Born To Reign was a good album because it was better than the majority of other artists material at the time of its release. I agree with that 100%, and I respect and understand your opinion, but with that said, I think the reason we all disliked Born To Regn was because we compared it with previous WS material which was obviously superior. We can compare WS to other artists all we want, but at the end of the day its the standard that he sets for himself that matters, not how he compares to other rappers. And fact is, to WS standards Born To Reign was never gonna live long in the memory because he produced better before, and now he has produces much better after. With Lost & Found being arguably lyrically the best album he has released. Just my take on that comment and my opinion on the situation.

A bit of feedback I do have about the podcast is when Julie said that Born To Reign was a good album because it was better than the majority of other artists material at the time of its release. I agree with that 100%, and I respect and understand your opinion, but with that said, I think the reason we all disliked Born To Regn was because we compared it with previous WS material which was obviously superior. We can compare WS to other artists all we want, but at the end of the day its the standard that he sets for himself that matters, not how he compares to other rappers. And fact is, to WS standards Born To Reign was never gonna live long in the memory because he produced better before, and now he has produces much better after. With Lost & Found being arguably lyrically the best album he has released. Just my take on that comment and my opinion on the situation.

I agree also, 'cause sells dont tell necessarily if the album is good or not.

Edited by Luigie