Guest Da Triptic

Love Rap  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is make a Love Rap for a girl as a note a good thing to do

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends
    • Sometimes

Definately record it for her dude! Trust me! From experience they absolutlye LOVE it!! When my album drops (shameless promotion!!) check out the track called 'Pudding'! Thats exactly what I did for my girlfriend and she absolutely adoured it!

What would some of you girls on this forum prefer??

She calls me 'Oobie'!
you really shouldn't have said that right before you have to record the podcast. you know someone is gonna let that slip. :lolsign:

but back to the topic:

If you can make it sound good then it is okay, but make sure she is into rap music, if she is a rocker she may still like it, but not exactly understand it. (slang and whatnot)

Guest renagade_tim

is this good

(Intro Elvis Presley)

I gave a letter to the postman, he put it his sack. But in early next morning, he brought my letter back.

(Chorus)

Return to sender na my name aint bender I am goin to go all ova the world jus to find that special girl so return to sender do I really look like the vender he ova there so return to sender

(Verse 1)

I’ll go to Japan right now I aint holdin’ your hand but if I could I would but maybe I should write a letter or this song might be better because youll send it back wit it sayin’ return to sender or you would put it in a blender then I would have to stop and ponder now were to I wander maybe I should jus yonder ova there sit in the chair and think why didn’t I jus meet her in the rink

(Chorus)

She wrote upon it: Return to sender, address unknown. No such number, no such zone. We had a quarrel, a lover's spat I write I'm sorry but my letter keeps coming back.

Return to sender na my name aint bender I am goin to go all ova the world jus to find a girl so return to sender do I really look like the vender he ova there so return to sender

(Verse 2)

Now I am in Russia and I am goin to look for the girl that I need even if it takes the rest of my life she wont in japan so right then I couldn’t hold her hand but I am now in Russia so maybe I should visit Prussia oops wrong place so I aint in a race she could be right in front of my face but I don’t even think I should slow down my pace cause I am headin to Prussia from Russia

(chorus)

She wrote upon it: Return to sender, address unknown. No such number, no such zone. We had a quarrel, a lover's spat I write I'm sorry but my letter keeps coming back.

Return to sender na my name aint bender I am goin to go all ova the world jus to find a girl so return to sender do I really look like the vender he ova there so return to sender

(verse 3)

I am in Prussia from Russia cant u tell I am serious or u think I am mysterious when I can say I aint gay and I don’t have to pay for love I can jus get a white dove or act like a thug because on the search I can say I am goin back to church and I have a perch but goin from Russia to Prussia I don’t think anything I fair because I aint Chamillionaire but I can get money for my honey

(chorus)

(verse 4)

when I hear the sound of ur voice I jump up and rejoice but when ur gone I will be searchin from dusk to dawn I will cut through the lawn and drop a bomb jus to see you were r u were should I go oh no I need to mow should I act like LL, Bow Wow, or Romeo or maybe I’ll right a song jus like JoJo na I am goin to do it my own way so wat do I have to pay

(chorus)