JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Business As Usual OUT NOW!

Da Brakes

Congratulations Brakes. It's really an amazing wonder to witness and be a part of somebody's drive and watch it take effect. One of your biggest role models Will Smith seems to have his albums pushed back, but that didn't rub off on you. :lolsign: I'm gonna preview more songs. Is Paypal the only way to get your album?

I got my copy in the post this morning. First of all the cover and inlet is way more profesional that i thought. The intro is hilarious, brakes is just taking the **** out of gangsta rappers. "i got money, cars and jewellery" haha.

Ive heard understand before, but it sounds even better in CD quality, it really makes the difference. My favourites are can we try (great female vocals in there), the 5 rules, Pudding (all the girls say awwwwwwwwww), jewellery (has an infectious beat) and talking to the people (speakin the truth). Sorry i dont write reviews lol.

I'd recommend people to get this, brakes is like the Uk Will Smith lol. No cussin, just fun songs mixed with some great lyrical songs.

Theres no reason why u shouldnt get a deal, hopefully the music world isnt too corrupt to stop you, British rap is doing pretty well right now.

Anyways, it gets my seal of approval, great job brakes! :2thumbs: