JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

is this real

sonic1988

Yeah I just noticed that, that's how much I check Jeff's site :willvspaparazzi: But anyways it's kinda wack how they don't update willsmith.com with new photos or anything that Will's been doing lately like maybe he could post a blog in there once in a while, tell some behind the scenes stuff only us fans would know, it seems like whoever did that site gave up on it, that site needs to be taken down, it's a waste of life... :thumbdown:

:word: It's a shame that willsmith.com is his official site! They don't have any news or updates! If there's a site that should be the official will smith/ jazzy jeff site it should be this one! Tim has the most updated and best jjfp site on the net!

Edited by fan 4ever

Yeah I just noticed that, that's how much I check Jeff's site :willvspaparazzi: But anyways it's kinda wack how they don't update willsmith.com with new photos or anything that Will's been doing lately like maybe he could post a blog in there once in a while, tell some behind the scenes stuff only us fans would know, it seems like whoever did that site gave up on it, that site needs to be taken down, it's a waste of life... :thumbdown:

:word: It's a shame that willsmith.com is his official site! They don't have any news or updates! If there's a site that should be the official will smith/ jazzy jeff site it should be this one! Tim has the most updated and best jjfp site on the net!

:word:

But if this was the official site, maybe JJFP would check it more often and could post blogs once in a while with exclusive pics, etc., this site is the top site when it comes to JJFP...

But if this was the official site, maybe JJFP would check it more often and could post blogs once in a while with exclusive pics, etc., this site is the top site when it comes to JJFP...

:word: