JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cam`ron Disses Jigga

Turntable

Yes, games sells went down with the beef. But also did 50`s. Game did kinda the same thing to 50 sells like 50 did to Ja`s, when he came up.

But Game`s Mixtape selled realy good caus of the beef. So I dont think he is doing bad,lol. Game will find his publlic, Even tho I dont think it`s gonna be the same as he had with The Documentary.

Edited by Turntable

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah 50's sales went down from the 1st album 10 million to 6 million and you could see how low G Unit sales have been since Game left and the movie flopped, 50 made a big mistake beefin' with Game, Game's next album'll probably outsell 50's...

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

let see here the Massacare sold 4 Mil. Less right but yet the movie didnt flop or atleast by me so the movie probaly mad up for money lost but then the Game started the beef acusin 50 and G-Unit tryin to ruin his career he jus didnt want to be in G-Unit anymore he jus used them as a jumpstart to his career which i think i wrong

The movie flopped hard as hell. And that's dope as hell. His game flopped 2.

I seriously can't wait until 50 comes at Jay and/or Nas... That's a career ender right there...

Would it really be the end though? Think who buys his music now, then think how many of them would stop buying just because Nas/Jay dissed him, I don't think anything would change...

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

him and Jay are cool for the las time why do you think he gives props to 50 everytme they were even on TRl together when he prefornmed Window Shopper

50's career'll end when he stops beefin' with rappers, most of the hype of his sales came from beef, there won't be nothing for the media to talk about with him if he don't diss anybody, it's also best for other rappers to ignore beefin' with him too so he'll fade away... I'd gain respect for 50 if he could have a career without dissin' anybody but that's unlikely...50's gonna be on the Freeway album so obviously Jay got no beef with 50, we could actually thank Jay for startin' 50's hype, he was the only rapper to publicly respond to "How To Rob", everyone else ignored it and nobody publicly knew who 50 Cent was until Jay said "I'm about a dollar, who the f--- is 50 Cent", before that 50 had a real small following...

Edited by bigted

50's career'll end when he stops beefin' with rappers, most of the hype of his sales came from beef, there won't be nothing for the media to talk about with him if he don't diss anybody, it's also best for other rappers to ignore beefin' with him too so he'll fade away... I'd gain respect for 50 if he could have a career without dissin' anybody but that's unlikely...50's gonna be on the Freeway album so obviously Jay got no beef with 50, we could actually thank Jay for startin' 50's hype, he was the only rapper to publicly respond to "How To Rob", everyone else ignored it and nobody publicly knew who 50 Cent was until Jay said "I'm about a dollar, who the f--- is 50 Cent", before that 50 had a real small following...

Beefing is what brought 50 on top, and beefing is also what is bringing him down right now.. It`s kinda ironic..

Edited by Turntable

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

the beef from Ja and 50 is back in i think '98 they came up to each other Ja had a gun 50 didnt becaue i heard they were goin to settle there beef but then Ja and his crew tok there guns out and then 50 punched Ja in the face the other beef i really dont agree wit

Beefing is what brought 50 on top, and beefing is also what is bringing him down right now.. It`s kinda ironic..

:word: 'cause he's losing all of them, it's better for him to shut up and save the humiliation., if he's a real mc he could make an album that people'll buy without dissin' the whole rap industry..

Edited by bigted

He didn't shut up Ja Rule, Ja Rule killed his own career by doing too many videos with Ashanti, people got boring of that, he happened to drop a weak album around the time that 50 came out with his 1st album which was actually pretty good to even 50 haters like me so people jumped off the Ja bandwagon onto 50's bandwagon, but on Ja's last album he went back to his original roots of hard rhymin' and he got some credability back, that's what 50's gonna have to do, if he keeps on singing hooks in videos and all of his songs, people'll get bored from him after awhile and he won't be able to recover...

Edited by bigted