JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nelly Holds Onto NO. 1 Single

Trey

nelly_sunglasses2_GI.jpg

Nelly Holds Onto No. 1 Single

"Grillz" featuring Paul Wall and Ali & Gipp is on top for a second week.

Nelly's "Grillz" featuring Paul Wall and Ali & Gipp held onto the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 single chart for a second week Thursday.

Beyonce's "Check on It" featuring Slim Thug was No. 2 on the Hot 100 and held the No. 1 spots on both the Hot Digital Songs and Pop 100 charts.

Chris Brown's "Run It!" fell to No. 3 on the Hot 100 and Pop 100.

Mariah Carey's "Don't Forget About Us" was No. 4 on the Hot 100 and the cat Dolls' "Stickwitu" jumped to No. 5.

Juelz Santana's "There It Go! (The Whistle Song)" was No. 6 on the Hot 100, followed by D4L's "Laffy Taffy" at No. 7 and Nickelback's "Photograph" at No. 8.

The All-America Rejects' "Dirty Little Secret" held onto No. 9 and Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You" filled out the Top 10 of the Hot 100.

The Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps" remained No. 1 on the Hot Ringtones chart and Daddy Yankee's "Rompe" stayed atop the Hot Latin Songs chart for an eighth straight week.

Source: http://www.kube93.com/pages/musicnews.html...&article=381972

Mary J. should be #1, that song blows everyone else away in my opinion, there's too much wack songs on the top of the charts like usual, damn Nelly's career never dies, he got a loyal TRL fanbase, lol... btw how's Busta's single "Touch It" doing? That's probably the best single on hip-hop radio right now, I can't wait for his album!!!

Edited by bigted

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

that son is hot you know

Whole ropw diamonds

bottom row gold

or

30 down at the bottom 30 more at the top all invisble set in lil ice cube block if i would call it a drink i'd call it a smalll on the rocks

Nelly knows how to make catchy songs, can't be mad that he's making a lasting career out of it, as long as he don't call himself the "G.O.A.T." lyricist or anything like that...

Edited by bigted

Nelly knows how to make catchy songs, can't be mad that he's making a lasting career out of it, as long as he don't call himself the "G.O.A.T." lyricist or anything like that...
Yeah. Nelly is a "have a good time Mc", with sometimes something that can make yo think. Thats aigt with me.. And I dont think he would ever claim stuf like that.