JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HELP

Mike

i need help with something, i have a small video file i want to put on my myspace as an image but wanting it to play continuiously. if anyone knows how to do this that would be greatttttttt

if you persnally dont know then if you could direct me to where i could find out thatd be great

What you want to do is download virtual dub. There's a function on the program which you can use to export the section of video you want as a series of .gif images. Based on the length of the video, the number of .gif images files that are exported can be anywhere from the 10s to the hundreds...

After this is done, you'll need to find a program that allows you to make .gif animations. I use Macromedia fireworks...

What you'll do is that you'll import the series of .gif images and you'll export them into one .gif animation image...

hold up. I got a friend whos a videographer, and hes always puttin stuff on. lemme chek his profile, and ill get back at u with a good link... :2thumbs:...

peace,

cookie

http://www.youtube.com/

that should do it 4 starters...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies