JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on Jeffs New Album?

Hero1

FP n JJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you think Will is gonna be on the return of the magnificent?

• Yes
    • No

• Admin

:word:

I'm going with no too, I wanna be surprised 'cause the way things look with JJ+FP only doing a handful of tracks in the last 12 years, it seems like they ain't much "Potnas" anymore, FP was at the Grammy's Jam Session with The Roots and Jazzy wasn't there, Jazzy performs at a party at the Super Bowl and FP wasn't there, they don't seem to be rolling that much anymore, no matter who's on the album I'll be dissapointed if FP ain't on there...

are you joking? Will and Jeff have been rollin together at shows and that for about 18 months now.. but we only got one track on lost & found so that doesnt mean they'll do tracks.. :davidblaine: still potnas tho :word:

They only did a handful of promo shows together in 18 months, while Will went off to shoot movies and Jazzy did seperate shows, where's the JJFP tour if they're such potnas? :stickpoke:

it's been almost 2 months since they performed together since they did the holiday concerts, have they done anything together since then? i'd rather hear about them getting together recording than them doing seperate projects with will doing this compilation album and jazzy doing "return of the magnificent", they need to get on the same page while they have the time now, they could make it a double disc, have collabos with other artists on one disc and nothing but JJFP tracks on another disc...

Edited by bigted

yeah it seems to be wishful thinking these days, i'll be happy if they do anything...