JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

my first try

sonic1988

that was a good rhyme sonic.

i have a question relating to the South Dakota banning abortion. i havent read any articles or seen the news, so please forgive me if i'm wrong. but i believe u can still get an abortion in South Dakota because it's a medical procedure and no person in the US can be denied a medical procedure at a hospital. so basically, free abortions can still occur if someone walks into a hospital and doesn't have any money and says i want an abortion. just like if u walked into a hospital with a broken arm and no money, they still have to treat u cuz it's a medical procedure that they can't deny from u. plz tell me if i am mistaken and i will try to find an article (theres probably one in the caught in the middle section if i look) about it.

edit: nevermind i actually found out i was wrong after finding an article about it

Edited by WesSyde

I think it was really good for your first try. I also agree with your point of view, I don't think abortion should be outlawed. I know some think of it as murder, but in most cases, that's the best thing to do. I also agree with Lerkot on his point of view. I think abortion needs to stay around because I'd assume most teenage girls who end up being pregnant really don't want to give birth to it. I respect everyone's opinions tho. Nice rhymes there, I liked it!! :2thumbs: