JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no you didnt...i spent it before you could get to it sir.....

oh..and im glad that you finally need some sort of alliance to beat someone...

Please... I was online for about an hour and a half before you came on... I saw your stash. You had 263,297 Gold at 8:24 this morning when I ran a recon on you. That could have easily been an attack.

and again max...im telling you with 100 percent accuracy that i only had 180...but thats just symantics....fine..you couldve taken me for that....ya shouldve then....you seem to need your ego stroked quite often, so it wouldve fit your mold...:)

and again max...im telling you with 100 percent accuracy that i only had 180...but thats just symantics....fine..you couldve taken me for that....ya shouldve then....you seem to need your ego stroked quite often, so it wouldve fit your mold...:)

Chief, I'm telling you that at the time I ran the recon on you, you had 263,297 in gold lying around. How much harder would it have been for me to have simply attacked rather than spy on you? I knew how much you had... I can see it without the recon... I just wanted to see if you were selling anything off to buy anything.