JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will: "I Haven't done much music of late..."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will isnt going to save hip hop for us...He's done all he can, he is only 1 man...he isn't God..

:lolsign: I dont know whats this "Saving Hip Hop" **** is about anyway. Hip Hop is doing good n well.. There have allways been wack acts on top.

But things are a lot worse now than they have ever been. When the Ying Yang Twins and Mike Jones are selling albums, you know that something, somewhere is wrong.

:word: I hope that Mike Jones doesn't blow up even more now that him and 50 Cent are gonna be in the next Samuel L. Jackson movie, those wack rappers are even trying to take over Hollywood now, maybe now that might be the motivation for Will to keep filming or else those wack rappers'll take over the film industry too, I'll be pissed if Three 6 Mafia get an Oscar tomorrow, if Will decides to put either Mike Jones or 50 Cent in any of his movies I'll boycott it... :kekeke:

Edited by bigted

:word: I hope that Mike Jones doesn't blow up even more now that him and 50 Cent are gonna be in the next Samuel L. Jackson movie, those wack rappers are even trying to take over Hollywood now, maybe now that might be the motivation for Will to keep filming or else those wack rappers'll take over the film industry too, I'll be pissed if Three 6 Mafia get an Oscar tomorrow, if Will decides to put either Mike Jones or 50 Cent in any of his movies I'll boycott it... :kekeke:

Woah, what Samuel L. Jackson movie... Sam and 50 made up? That's wack. Sam was keeping him in check.

Woah, what Samuel L. Jackson movie... Sam and 50 made up? That's wack. Sam was keeping him in check.

It's about the Iraq war:

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/8429

Edited by bigted

:word: That's insult for great actors like Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce Willis to do movies with 50 Cent and Mike Jones before doing a movie with Will Smith, well when those films flop they'll be begging Will to help them get boxoffice hits :stickpoke: btw, that remix for "Jump Around" by House Of Pain with Pete Rock was dope, I'd rather hear that on the radio than "Laffy Taffy" or "The Whistle Song", those songs make "Ice Ice Baby" sound classic, at least Vanilla Ice could flow even though his lyrics sucked then...

Edited by bigted