JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kid gets Owned

MaxFly

jesus...then take my child away from me then man for almost having them get injured every flippin day...

Do you set it up, tape it, laugh, and then put it on the internet? Lol, I'm not for the kid being taken away from his parents, and call the kid a baby or whatever, but he looked genuinely terrified... Not just scared.

Are you regretting making this thread now?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus...then take my child away from me then man for almost having them get injured every flippin day...

Do you set it up, tape it, laugh, and then put it on the internet? Lol, I'm not for the kid being taken away from his parents, and call the kid a baby or whatever, but he looked genuinely terrified... Not just scared.

Are you regretting making this thread now?

No, I think the clip was hilarious, but at the same time, I think it was pretty cruel.

I was late for class sometime back, and I broke into a light jog, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone fall down some stairs... I laughed... it's instictive... doesn't mean that I liked that it happened or would want it to happen again.

at first it was hilarious, then i realized that the father was cruel and wrong for doing what he did. that poor kid was terrified. you can call him a pussy or whatever but kids at that age can't control what they are and aren't scared of. the kid shouldn't have been taken away from his parents. hopefully this wont be a dramatic event in his life. if it affects him the rest of his life, then i guess he's just a weak-minded individual who wasnt cut out for this society, but its still sad

k..i agree..its a bit sad...but it is not the atrocity that some make it out to be...the kid was not physically abused..... there is absolutely no reason for the kid to be taken away from the parent.... you want to know what the hardest thing is when being a parent????????? learning that your not perfect and you are bound to make mistakes....

god..sometimes i wonder about people in this world

Edited by Chief

k..i agree..its a bit sad...but it is not the atrocity that some make it out to be...the kid was not physically abused..... there is absolutely no reason for the kid to be taken away from the parent.... you want to know what the hardest thing is when being a parent????????? learning that your not perfect and you are bound to make mistakes....

god..sometimes i wonder about people in this world

Hey Chief, that isn't your kid is it? :lolsign: