JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will and Nas

Guest lambert

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will and Nas would be pretty sick I'm not gonna lie, Nas is probably my favorite MC behind Will...

I wouldn't mind if FP and Nas do a song 2gether. But not a whole album. That just wouldn't make sense. They come from 2 different places, 2 different eras, 2 different styles, and 2 different kinds of music. It would be a strange, forced project. And Kanye West...he annoys me 2 no end. I don't understand why he's so obnoxious. Most of his beats are pretty good. I'd like 2 hear FP flowin' over a track Kanye did...but not with Kanye on the mic.

I can see FP inviting other people on his albums/projects...but i often find it hear 2 see him on other people's album or workin with hardly anyone 4 a full album.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah more like Rakim, LL, Chuck D, Kid N Play,Biz Markie, Ricky D etc.

:word:

I don't think Kanye and Will would do very well together. They both have difrent styles and Kanye uses cuss words in his music, and Will is a clean rappper. I mean, Kanye could hold off on the swear words, but heck, they're not going to do a collabo so forget it.